Saturday, September 15, 2018

Altered Items with Solange Marques

Hello friends! It's Solange Marques here!
I've made some projects altered items using the beautiful Imaginarium Designs chipboards!

First of all,this altered wood pallete:

 I've glued all of the chipboards on the pallete and I covered them with acrylic gesso. Then I applied a lot of spray inks.
On the alphabet chipboards I've used liquid metal:



Some close up of the chipboards:










Now I'll share with you an altered box:

On this piece I've used the same technique that on the altered palette, covering them with gesso and sprays:






And finally an altered paintbrush:


I've glued the chipboards on the paintbrush:


I've applied  acrylic gesso:


I've added flowers:

And to finish, I've applied sprays :


ID Supplies:

IDAUC001 Capital Letters
IDS0001 Butterfly Small
IDT0019 Bird Cage Small
IDT0016 Steam Punk Clock Small
IDT0014 4 Small Butterflies
IDT0004 9 Cogs on board small
IDFL0014 Jessica Florish
IDFL0001Flourish 1
IDS0036 Small Clock Face
IDFR0009 Oval Frame with Brackets Large
IDS0018 9 Cogs on Board

Others:

Acrylic Gesso
Lindy's Gang Sprays
Prima Flowers
Crackle Paste
Resins


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous projects as always Solange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Solange I love your paint palette, so much work involved, and the box is beautiful, really love the brush. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete