Saturday, April 28, 2018

Krafty Kards :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you 4 fun Krafty cards that I created using fabulous Imaginarium Designs chipboard titles/words!!! Some of which are recent releases.

With all of the chipboard words/titles used on these cards I have used a black chalk ink pad.








 Aaaand to finish up I would like to share my take on the current monthly colour challenge. I have created a layout using some of the recent release Flourishes and titles.


Just to be a little different for this colour challenge I created a green coloured background and then to make the chipboard pop I painted it white! :) :) :)







I have used a StencilGirl Alphabet stencil to create the layout background pattern.

Well that is it from me for the moment. I do hope you have loved seeing the fabulous creative inspiration form the team for this month?!

Cheers and Happy Creating :) :) :)
Louise xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment