Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Paint Chips & Pockets with Belinda Spencer

Hello!!

Belinda here today to share two projects featuring a whole heap of Imaginarium Designs chipboard.

First up is my layout for the April challenge at Kraft Plus Challenges.

'Capture The Moment'


As you can see there is a whole heap of different chipboard all working together to be the star of my layout.


I have kept to a lovely soft monochromatic colour scheme for my layout and altered my chipboard accordingly. The cute cloud above was given a coat of Brushed Pewter Distress Stain while the word was coloured with a white Posca Pen. 


My title was also painted with the white Posca Pen. I patched my title together using the 'capture' and 'moment' from the same word board and the 'the' was cut from the 'honouring the past' title.


The tinies stars and Nat's Bubbles were also given a coat of the Brushed Pewter Distress Stain.


Finally the Brushed Pewter was also used on Loolabelle's Pie Chart and Heart embellishment.

I do like to keep it simple when altering my chipboard. Yoou can achieve a stunning look with the simplest of techniques.

IDD0039 Nat's Bubbles Large


IDD0048 Loolabelle's Pie Chart and Heart Embellishments


IDP0123 Honouring The Past


IDS0027 Four Clouds in Board


IDT0036 Stars Board


IDW0076 Capture Moment Smile


IDW0094 # instagram, # awesome, # happy, # wonderful, # selfie words in board



'Be Brave Pocket Letter' 


I taught this pocket letter at a recent workshop. It features the fabulous Echo Park Just Be You paper range.


All of my chipboard pieces were painted with heavy white gesso and some were then covered in patterned paper.






IDD0046 Loolabelle's Callouts


IDDL0023 Loolabelle's Love Arrows


IDFL0023 Flowers 2 in a board (NEW)

Well that is all from me. I hope you are feeling inspired to grab your stash of Imaginarium Designs chipboard and have a play. Remember sometimes less is more when it comes to dressing up your chipboard. A simple swipe of paint is sometimes all it needs.

Thanks so much for checking out my projects today.

Cheers
Belinda


2 comments:

  1. I really like that you've chosen 'paint chips' with names to match your theme!!
    Love your Pocket Letter too - the patterned paper on the chipboard pieces is very clever too - Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your layou is breathtaking, Lovei the quirkiness of yhiur Pojvket Letter
    . TFS!

    ReplyDelete