Friday, September 9, 2016

Guest Designer Krisy .... Chasing Dreams

Hi there

It's Krisy and I am back today I am sharing a layout that involves a lot of embossing.  
I used two large feathers and the Chase your Dreams phrase focus for the layout.



I wanted these chipboards to look almost rainbow like and really multi coloured.  
So, to achieve this effect, I layered lots of different colours of embossing powder.  
The Embossing Powder I used is from Colour Blast.  It is very shimmery and shiny. 
All the colours blend nicely together so you don't need to worry about them going all mucky. 

To create this effect, I just roughly applied my watermark ink directly from the pad then embossed one colour.  Once it was heat set, I repeated the process with another colour.  I repeated the process until the whole chipboard was covered and I was happy with the colours.  
It's a simple process but it looks ah-mazing.




I have a process video so you can see just how many times I emboss the chipboard to get this effect.  It is a bit time consuming but totally worth it. 
Check it out here on my YouTube channel - POPLEOPOD.

Thanks for stopping by

Krisy




3 comments:

  1. Wow love the effect the embossing powders had on the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scooby dooby doo! This is amazing! LOVE the embossed background and the colors are fabulous!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning look that you have achieved, Krisy! So beautiful and now, I can't wait to try something similar for myself!

    ReplyDelete