Monday, May 19, 2014

Some shares from Louise :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

I do have to apologise as Im doing a bit of a sneak peek type post today, unfortunately the planets didnt align so I am unable to do a full reveal of this creative fun that I have had for a GDT gig for Lindy's Stamp Gang [will go live soonish :)], but I can tease you with some close ups of the fabulous Imaginarium designs chipboard that I used on the layouts.


I did a little embossing :)




I used a lotte gesso and mist :)




I used some more glorious mist :)




Oooh and a combo of mist and embossing :)







And one last share is a layout I created for my Skissedilla sketch layout for May. I really love the effect I got on the Imaginarium chipboard alphas and frame using some fabulous Lindy's stamp gang products.






this was a fun combination of both paint and mist and embossing :) :) :)


Well that is it from me for the mo :)

I do hope you are loving all of the DT's awesome inspiration so far this month?!!!!!

Louise :) xox

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the full reveal, these sneaks are mouthwatering, simply loving the colours and how you work those sequins!

    ReplyDelete