Thursday, May 29, 2014

Layouts by Tanya Palamarchuk

Hello dear friends!
I have my publication at at lost days of month and want to say "Hi, summer!!!"
 Bright sun, hot days, I want to walk with children but my inspiration is here and today I share with my new projects.
First LO I made for the Page  DraftChallenge! 
You have a little time to play with us!
I am really happy!!! This chipboards I covered by powder.



This border I cut and colored archival ink Second LO about my beaty girlShe is amazing!I was cutting a lot chipbord,  painted in black ink and gesso
I used:

Lower Case letters


Moroccan Border 12"


Clock Face 



Paul Border




I smile because of you-words in a board

Madison Gates


Have a nice day!
Please leave a comment to go into the draw to win a pack of chipboard!



7 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Шикарные странички!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень красивые странички! Вдохновляет невероятно просто!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Шикарная сочная работа! И бирюзовый такой здоровский!

    ReplyDelete