Friday, May 30, 2014

Guest Designer ...

Hi Everyone!
 
Tatiana Yemelyanenko is here and today I'd like to share my last project as a May guest designer. 
 
I had wonderful time playing with Imaginarium Designs chippies.
 
For my last post I created canvas photo frame with my niece photo. 
I glued frame on the piece of plain chipboard by perimeter so I can change photo in the future.
 
I covered frame with Distress crackle paint, then I used two colors of metallic Gelatos and interference paint and embellished frame with liquid pearls. Wrought Iron pieces I covered with gesso layer, then I glued glitter on the layer of glaze.

 
For this LO I've used Imaginarium Designs products
 
Swirly frame 3''x2''
Wrought Iron Embellishment A

Other products
Faber-Castell gelatos and glaze
Ranger sprays and distress crackle paint
Prima embellishments
The Robin's nest dew drops
Maya Road trinket and glitter

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and checking out my project. 
Thanks to Imaginarium Designs for inviting me and giving me the opportunity to share my projects with you!

Tatiana Yemelyanenko

2 comments: