Sunday, April 13, 2014

Layouts by Evgenia Sokolinskaya

Hi everyone!
Evgenia is here and today I will share with you layouts about my cute little nephews.

First one is "Childhood memories" LO with adorable Imaginarium Designs Window with shutters!


For my chippies I used white gesso, cracle paint and distress ink.
I used different size stars to create 3D embellishment. The top star is covered with micro beads.


A little bird is sitting on the window :)


The whole title "Childhood memories" was very large for me, that's why I cut it and used only "memories".


And the volume. I love this ID window because it is very optional. You can make it opened or closed, and you can also make such 3D effect like I did.





Flowers and Birds on board (I used a bird from this set)



My second LO is in green.

And more close ups.






Thank you so much for looking!

Please leave me a comment to go in the running to win some chipboard.

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Прекрасные работы, Женя!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are great. Love the 3D effect of the window. Especially love the way your put up a lace curtain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! love these layouts. The green one (time flies when you are having fun) is so vibrant and pops with colour.

    ReplyDelete