Friday, April 11, 2014

Layers with Denise...


Hello ...  my turn again again and I cant believe how quick it comes around. I was sure I had two more days before I had to post. lol!

So this month I thought I would share a card and a layout I have created.

I have been playing with lots of layers on my cards and this is a good example how well the die cuts match the chipboard.

I love how the chipboard fits in perfectly with these gorgeous papers.
The ID butterfly is the ideal way to finish off!


Lots of layers in my layout too.

I have this layout in a frame on my wall at home and I absolutely love it




I have used these chipboards for my projects
I have sprayed my chipboard with paint, and inked the butterfly with Chalk ink



Please leave me a comment to go in the running to win some chipboard.
Natalie will be drawing a winner tonight!
xxx
Denise

5 comments:

  1. Great projects Denise! Love the Damask Garden project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is stunning Denise! Love the card too.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The layout is stunning. Even the pairing with the frame. So elegant. Love what you've done with the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete