Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Holiday Snaps with Tracey

Hello... it seems like only yesterday we were away enjoying some warmer weather in the July school holidays in Singapore, It was great to get away and spend some time with the family and do some site seeing.  I have created two layouts using a couple of photos from our holiday. 


"Time Flies When You Are Having Fun"




I have used the colours in the photo to be the base for my background. I have used a stencil, texture paste and colour sprays to create the background and add colour to the neutral paper. I have then used washi tape to create a starting point for my layering and matting of the photo. For the chevron ID chipboard I have heat embossed them along with the title.  For the ID Chipboard word "Smile"  I have coloured it in using an ink pad in black.






" Capture"



We saw some amazing different birds from all over the world whilst in Singapore. One of my personal favourites was the flamingo!  For this layout I have also used a neutral paper and added colour on the background by using the photo for guidance, I added texture with a stencil and texture paste then layered paper, doilies and washi tape behind the photo.  for the both the ID Chipboard flourish and title I used a white embossing powder to colour them.






Below are the pieces of Imaginarium Designs Chipboard that I used for the above projects.

  



Thanks for stopping by the ID Blog and seeing what we are creating.  Look forward to sharing with you next month my creations.






No comments:

Post a Comment