Sunday, July 15, 2018

Project Life pages with Solange Marques

Hello!
It's Solange Marques here. Today I'll share with you some project life pages using the beautiful Imaginarium Designs chipboards. They give a special charming on the project life pages!



 I've applied embossing powder on all of the chipboards:






On the buttons I've applied crackle paint:


 On the others chipboards I've used embossing powder:



 More one page:




Double pages:


 Here I've used embossing powder on the chipboards:







I hope it can inspire you!












ID Supplies;
IDAUC001 Capital Letters
IDFL0031 Rufus Embellishment
IDS0031 12 Buttons on board
IDT0031 Monarch Butterfly
IDS0078 Two Dragonflies in a board
IDT0018 Bicycle Small
IDFR0015 Double Oval Frame
IDFR0031 Oval Swirly Edge
IDFR0034 Leah Frame
IDW0051 Travel Snap Shots
IDB0003 Four Circle Border
IDD0073 Loolabelle1s Nested Arrows
IDD0038 Nat’s Squares Medium


Others:
BoBunny papers
Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing Powder
Crackle paint

No comments:

Post a Comment