Friday, July 27, 2018

July creations with Sonia

Goodness me this year is flying! It gets scary how fast time flies and I'm very aware that I need to capture moments in our lives to remember them before they all begin to blur! Capturing my girls as they grow up and change is so important. We also have numerous birthdays coming up soon so I have made a couple of cards this month in readiness for those special events!

'Funtimes Summer Paradise'

Imaginarium Designs products used: 'Funtimes' phrase IDP0198, 'Summer Paradise' phrase IDP0200, Denises's Flourish 1 IDD0003 and Leaf Flourish

 Don't be afraid of mixing up your titles! I originally just put Funtimes as the title of my page but it needed a longer title to look balanced. I added the Summer Paradise and it worked perfectly! These titles have both been heat embossed in white

I love adding flourishes to my floral cluster as it adds such beautiful flow and dimension. This Denise's Flourish has been heat embossed in white

This is one of the gorgeous new flourishes and I love the whimsical nature of the direction of the leaves! It looks beautiful intertwined withe the floral cluster

 This flourish has also been heat embossed in white. I love heat embossing on chipboard as it gives such a strong, crisp colour but you don't lose any of the finer detailing in the chipboard

'Happy Birthday - Pink card'

 Imaginarium Designs products used: 4 Small Butterflies IDT0014 and 'Happy Birthday' phrase IDP0028

This butterfly has such amazing detail on it and I didn't want to lose any of it so I heat embossed in an aged gold embossing powder and then rubbed a little bit of Gesso on to help it blend with the card

The font on this Happy Birthday title is gorgeous! I heat embossed the title in white which contrasts beautifully with the strong pink of the flower next to it

The mix of pink, white and a touch of gold works well together on the smaller space that you have with a card

'Happy Birthday - Blue card'

Imaginarium Desins products used: 'Jackie Frame' IDFR0033, Main Capital Letters IDA0006, Main Lower Case Letters IDA0005, Happy Birthday IDP0228 and Tammy Flourish IDFL0028

 I accidently damaged the Happy Birthday title when I was heat embossing it so I cut off the damaged 'Happy' part and just used the 'Birthday' part of the title. I then used a mix of Upper and Lower case letters from the 'Main Alpha' sets to finish off the title. 
The Jackie Frame is such a beautiful frame and it just goes so well with the floral and butterfly embellishments!

 I had previously cut the Tammy Flourish in half to use on another project so I used this part to add to my floral cluster. All of the chipboard has been heat embossed in white

Imaginarium Designs products used

Denise's Flourish 1 IDT0001

 Funtimes IDP0198

 IDP0200

4 Small Butterflies IDT0014

Happy Birthday IDP0228

 Main Alpha Lower Case IDA0005 

 Main Alpha Upper Case IDA0006

Jackie Frame IDFR0033

Tammy Flourish IDFL0028

Thank you for joining me for this months post. I hope you manage to squeeze in some crafty time soon!
Happy crafting!
Sonia x




No comments:

Post a Comment