Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Weddings, Chipboard & Ephemera!

Hi Everyone 

It's Wendy back with a couple of cards and .......................... a layout!!!!!! Now you can pick yourself off the floor it's okay, I had a moment and in that moment I thought it might be nice to scrapbook my brothers wedding photo from over five years ago!!! I also couldn't get out monthly colour challenge out of my head - everything I picked up to use was green so I thought ah just go with it for the cards!

First the layout!

For the chipboard I used gold chunky embossing powder and didn't melt it all so it left a really lovely texture to the letters.





For the cards I wanted to use some of my ephemera packs as I really struggle with putting all the layers together and deciding where everything should go.  I found that using the chipboard as the anchor and then working from that was really helpful.  I have used just one layer of "leather" embossing powder from Colour Blast.





Again above just using the same powder to created a bit of a mottled effect.




As you can see chipboard is so adaptable you can use it for any occasion and with many different mediums.

Chipboard used is as follows:-





The flourishes I used on the cards are a new range so if you are keen on these ones just give Jane a call and she will be able to help you out.

Keep Creating
Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment