Wednesday, December 6, 2017

It's that wonderful time of the year

Oh My Goodness .... It's nearly Christmas!

The girls have been creating up a storm preparing to share some fabulous Christmas projects and we start off this month with Louise, Kelly-ann and Sandi!



This classic Christmas layout was made using several Kaisercraft papers and embellishments. 
The chipboards I spray painted gold and used some gold Lindy glitz to add highlights. 
There are wonderful blues/ pinks/purples that are used to make stunning Christmas collections these days, but I still just adore the traditional deep reds and forest greens of an old fashioned Christmas






Christmas is my favourite time of year.... 
I silver embossed 'I believe in Santa' puts the sparkle onto this page like the sparkle in my grand daughters eyes at this time of the year. 
The tree has been painted with spray white gesso and topped with a silver inked star. 
A couple of extra silver inked stars balance the page along with splats and scribble writing in white ink.

For Our Christmas theme I wanted to do something a lil outside the square ... not from the project perspective, but more so from the chipboard shapes perspective. 
With that in mind I searched through the range of fabulous Imaginarium Designs chipboard, to see which designs would resemble a christmas tree and christmas tree decoration [bauble]. 
I chose the skeletal feather and topped it with a star to resemble the tree, and selected the funky circles, to resemble baubles





Thanks for sharing girls!

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhhhh .... I love Christmas, can’t wait to see what the other design team members come up with as well ❤️ 🎄

    ReplyDelete