Thursday, December 14, 2017

Christmas Cards

Hello! it's Solange Marques here and today I'll share with you more projects using Imaginarium Designs chipboards.
It's December and I love this season of the year, I love Christmas! Then I've made some vintage Christmas cards:



Here I've used metallic paint to cover the chipboards:




 On this I've applied embossing powder on the chipboards:




 Here I 've applied embossing powder on the chipboards:



 I've applied crackle paint and embosiing powder on the chipboards:




More chipboards with embossing powder:



 More embossing powder:


 Embossing powder:










ID Supplies:
IDS0029 Four Birds on Board
IDS0038 Lattice Door
IDP0072 Merry Christmas
IDP0073 Happy Christmas
IDP0136  Joy the World
IDC0013 Moroccan Corner
IDT0019 Bird Cage small
IDT0037 Wendy Frame
IDT0039 Phillis Frame
IDFR0005 Mirrod Bracket on Oval Frame
IDFL0022 Janelle Flourish
IDFL 0026 Janice Flourish
IDFL0031 Rufus ERmbellishment
IDD0034 Lolabelle's Stars Bursts
Others:
BoBunny papers
BoBunny jewles
Prima Flowers
Pentart metallic paint
Lindy's Gang sprays
Lindy's Gang Embossing powder
ScrapBerry's flowers

Merry Christmas!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment