Saturday, November 4, 2017

Mood Board + Pets with Belinda Spencer

Hello Imaginarium Peeps!!

Belinda here today with my very last post for Imaginarium Designs.

Today I have three layouts to share. First up is my take on the November Mood Board followed by two layouts about two of my many pets.

'A Beautiful Moment' Layout


All chipboard pieces for this layout have been altered with either gold or silver Posca Paint Pens.








Products used:


IDD0077 Loolabelle's Chevrons # 2
IDFR0009 Oval Frame with Brackets
IDP0211 Together Is A Beautiful Place To Be
IDS0062 Clock and Compass
IDS0076 21 Stars
IDS0078 Two Dragonflies
IDT0036 Stars Board
IDW0076 Capture Moment Smile


'My Best Friend' Layout


The title and corner chipboard pieces were painted with a couple of coats of white gesso first. Then I used a ruler to add gold Posca Pen to the bottom portions of the pieces.





Products used:


IDC0013 Moroccan Corner
IDD0042 Nat's Hearts 1
IDP0145 My Best Friend
IDS0076 21 Stars


'The Boss' Layout


I have kept it simple for this layout by painting all of the pieces with white gesso.




Products used:


IDD0031 Denise's Fern Flourish
IDP0147 The Boss With Cat
IDS0066 6" x 6" Moroccan Shape
IDW0088 Awesome Mischief Handsome
IDW0092 Inspire Create Seriously Art

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and checking out my layouts today. I hope you have been inspired by my work this past year.

Cheers








No comments:

Post a Comment