Thursday, October 26, 2017

October Creations with Tracey

Hi Everyone,

This year is ticking away very fast, and I have been a little time poor this month but managed to still get some time to do some scrapping. This month I have created three different projects. A layout, journal page and started to decorate my planner for next year.


"Cheeky Monkey"


This was a very quick and easy layout to put together. I layered papers and tags to create the background and the base for the cute photo of my "Cheeky" nephew who I love to bits. I used a stencil and texture paste and washi tape to blend the cut pieces of paper together and create the illusion that it is all one solid background. For the ID Chipboard word I used a black ink pad to colour the chipboard black and for the title "Cheeky Monkey" I used a silver embossing powder.





"Reflections" Journal Page



For this project I have used stamps and ink along with flicks of colour sprays. The ID word "Reflections" has been coloured in black using a black ink pad and the ID flourish has been coloured using Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad - Tea Dye.



"Planner"

My final project that I have to share with you this month, is my planner that I have started to decorate for the new year (only 2 months away eeekkk).



I have used ID letters and numbers and a circle frame.  I have heat embossed the circle frame, and numbers all in a gold to match the ring binder of the planner. For the letter I have just coloured black using a black ink pad.

 1


Hopefully now that I have got started on my planner 2018 I won't be quite as time poor and maybe more organised!


 






No comments:

Post a Comment