Saturday, October 21, 2017

More Canvases from the team

Hey there

This month our super creative team are creating with Imaginarium Chipboard 
on a Canvas... the girls are doing an incredible job.
Lets see what they have come up with today!



BOO!! For my theme project I decided to create a creepy and kooky tag with canvas just in time for Halloween. Instead of adding my chipboard to a canvas, I did the opposite and added a tiny canvas to a chipboard tag. But first I glued onto the tag the negative chipboard from the Twigs and the title. I swiped on some 'crackle' paste which decided not to actually crackle but nevermind I still got some texture. I then applied Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals in Screaming Banshee Black as well as two different blue sprays. Once dry I added my canvas which I altered with the same Lindy's sprays as well as some stencilled stars. I topped this with the super cute spooky tree and haunted house as well as some stamped little creatures. .




This is Miriam's first canvas and she's done a fabulous job!
The colour & those feathers are so pretty


To Celebrate the season of spookiness I created a canvas with a pirate theme. I love to take inspiration from movies and this one is Pirates fo the Caribbean. Dead Men tell no Tales.I have used a small canvas 20 x 20 and added texture with Imaginarium chipboard, Then I have used a selection of brass and chipboard cogs, to make the chipboard ones match I have sprayed them with matt black spray paint and simply rubbed over with Art Alchemy gold wax.
I found the plastic skull at a cheap shop in the halloween decorations, and I cut the back off so it sits flat on the canvas.To finish the cogs I have flicked Turquoise dylusions paint over top for a corroded look





Thank you for sharing ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment