Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Using Raw Chipboard on your Layouts with Tracey

Hi All,

There are so many different ways to use your chipboard goodies such as painting, heat embossing, inking and the list goes on but you can just use your chipboard in it's raw state. I have created two very different layouts and have used some chipboard and kept it raw, along with using other techniques to colour some chipboard.

" Together Is A Beautiful Place to Be"



I have used some tissue paper to give a stamped effect on the background. I matted the photo on crumbled vellum paper and used foam tape to give dimension. 

 For the Chipboard Title and heart I have used a silver embossing powder.

 I also used heat embossing powder for the Chipboard heart and arrow, but added the chipboard twigs into the flower cluster and left the chipboard raw.




"Friends Forever"


For this layout I have ripped paper to give texture for the background, and used strips of paper offset along with washi tape. Behind the matted photo I cut the Chipboard frame in half , left it in it's raw state and glued it above and below the photo.

 For the chipboard title Friends Forever I have used a black embossing powder to colour the chipboard.





"You Will Never be Forgotten"

My final project I have to share with you is a journal double page.


I used ink sprays in greens and blues, old book paper, stencils, texture paste, stamps  and die cuts. to create the background.
I heat embossed the Chipboard flourish in white and the title You Will Never be Forgotten in black. 




Below is all the chipboard that I have used for all the above projects

 



 


Thanks for stopping by and looking at what we have been creating with ID chipboard.
Happy Crafting
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment