Monday, September 11, 2017

More Man time with Imaginarium ...

Masculine projects are the highlight this month here at Imaginarium
and the girls have some great projects to share.

Chitose has created this stunning layout of her man ...
 I love the mix of metal and chipboard!
The title is dream BIG!
I applied Gesso, two colors of ink, then sprinkled with glitter.
I applied acrylic paint to the watch chipboard. 
The colors used are Metallique Brass Hardware and Metallique Steampunk Copper.
It is shiny and can express antique feeling.



This month I found myself back in my comfort zone with cards for those special men in our lives! I didn't want to glam up the chipboard too much so I have just used distress ink "walnut stain" to colour the chipboard but ensuring I didn't saturate it with colour. I was able to use a little spring on one of the cards so the mustache actually moves - very cool! When designing for the men in my life I just keep it simple and I am sure my hubby thinks I spent days making it!!!


 

 



 



 






The theme for the DT this month is "Dad" in celebration of Fathers Day, and I've created a scrapbook page of my sweetheart. I started by applying gesso to my page, then I added impasto medium through a stencil (Kaiser Craft cobblestone stencil). When this was dry I painted and sprayed on a variety of Lindy's and Glimmer mists colours (in the brown/gold colours), I also added splats of these same colours. I painted all of my chipboard with black gesso (I like to paint it on with my finger). I've matted my photo on some book paper and a variety of KaiserCraft papers. I added a twine circle around my photo - attached with staples. I used a roller stamp to stamp a heap of phrases in sections on my page. I added some magic mesh in places. I've had this mesh in my stash for years and never use it - but lately I've loved using it on my pages and in my art journal. Lastly I added more twine and a fun bike chipboard embellishment in the bottom right corner.





Thanks so much for sharing ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment