Thursday, August 10, 2017

August Inspiration from Leonie

Hello Leonie Neal-Dawson here today.  I'm feeling super inspired and creatively recharged after spending the past weekend at a scrapbooking retreat. I created a heap of pages and of course used plenty of Imaginarium Designs Chipboard on them.  So I have three pages to share with you today.


Gone But Not Forgotten
This first page is about remembering my grandparents and I've used the 'Gone But Not Forgotten' chipboard title painted red with glossy accents painted over the top.  I've included along with this page Denise's Trellis two corner pieces to frame my design. 








 Wine Girls
Wine Girls is my second fun page and I've used the chipboard phrase 'So Glad We Are Friends' as an extra embellishment.  The Tammy Flourish is used to border my photo's and then I've added some of Loolabelles Chevrons as directional pieces.














Too Glam To Give A Damn
My last page uses the Phillis Frame painted with Distress Paint to frame my centre photo.
A small script word - Seriously - and some of Nat's Hearts have helped to embellish my page.  I used Glossy Accents again painted over the chipboard to add a little shine to them. 











SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment