Monday, July 24, 2017

Different Layouts by Tanya

Hello everyone!
Tanya here.
And I have some inspiration for you!

I made 3 different layouts with stunning Imaginarium Designs chipboard!

At first I want to show you LO about *crazy me* 

 All chipboards are covered with dry pigments. It is so easy - just take a brush and some water and make original decoration for your project!


My second LO about me too))) I love to make pages with small photos

 This amazing frame I covered with gold glitter paint!
 Black glaze for the ward-art
 And red glaze for the stars!

And for the end of my post I show you LO about inspiration. Just do it and be free!!!


Imaginarium designs chipboards are covered with glitter paints and glaze!


Thank you so much for your visit today!
Have a great day! 
Tanya)

Фото Natalie May.

No comments:

Post a Comment