Friday, May 26, 2017

My World, My Life, My Everything with Tracey Fowler

Hi All,

Scrapbooking to me is all about expressing your feelings, sharing memories and treasuring all those special moments in our life that we some times take for granted.  This month I have scrapped three of the most important people in my life.  I can't imagine life without them. The three of these wonderful people give me so much joy, love me for me, are my everything, are my entire world. These three amazing people are my husband and two sons.  I am very grateful, and count my blessings to have these three ratbags in my life. My boys keep me on my toes, and I wish I could slow things down as they are growing up way too fast and my husband is my best friend and I couldn't ask for anyone else to share my journey with...

"You are my Everything"




For this layout, I have created a simple background using texture paste and a stencil. I used a simple stencil of dots to compliment the photo of my hubby at the beach. The chipboard title has been heat embossed with black embossing powder.


The ID Chipboard chevrons have been painted with a paint dabber and then using a texture stamp randomly stamped over it.

 This ID Chipboard frame has been heat embossed with an aged white embossing powder. It was the perfect addition to this layout as the flourishes on the frame added to the beach feel of the photo. The flourishes reminded me of the ocean waves.




"Cherish"


This layout is of my almost teenager. Everyday he amazes me..I wish I could freeze time (sometimes anyway) ....I have used texture paste, colour bloom sprays to create texture to the background. For the ID Chipboard cogs I have used rust paste, and the ID Loolabelle 's frame I have heat embossed with black embossing powder.






"Adventure"


This layout is of my younger son. He just makes me smile everyday..

I have used stencils and texture paste to create dimension on the background and splats of coloured ink. I have used heat embossed black powder to colour the clock. For the chevrons I have used a paint dabber and the words I have coloured using tombow pens and Glossy Accents.




The chipboard that I have used for the above projects are below.

  

  

 



Thanks for stopping by and seeing what we are creating at ID Chipboard. I hope that you get some quality time to scrap the people in your life that mean the world to you.

Tracey
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment