Wednesday, March 1, 2017

A Mini Album, just for Friends :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you a mini album that I created for a recent class at my local
Scrapbooking Store, Seriously Scrapbooking.

I have used load of fabulous Imaginarium Designs Chipboard; all of which has been finished using Ranger Distress paints.

I got to use some of new release designs; flourish on front cover, and the tulip flourish on back cover.
The theme for this album was to create a special album just for photos of best friends; which could easily be interpreted as BFF's, your partner, sibling etc. I encouraged the ladies in the class that if they wanted to make it just about one person to cut the 's' of Friends title on front cover! :)

To avoid making this post heavy with images I have posted web links to the Imaginarium Designs Range, that I have used on each page :) :) :)















Well that is it from me for the moment. Did you enjoy the February posts by the Team? They were amazing!

Cheers and Happy Scrapping!

Louise :) xxx


3 comments:

  1. STUNNING with the black and gold ... just brilliant! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. That album is actually stunning!! So much chipboard and just black, white and gold... you are so clever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Alison .... you don't see 3 striking tones like this done very often ... it blew me away!! 😃👍

      Delete