Sunday, February 19, 2017

February Projects - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Imaginarium Designs lovelies!!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page, 2 cards, and a double project life page to share with you made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard. These are all from recent classes I taught at Seriously Scrapbooking. 

My first project is a scrapbook page where I've used 2 photos of Rachael and I taking selfies - It's a girl thing :).
My background was created using some watercolour pan paints using a "Painting with plastic" technique. 
The chipboard has all been embossed using Stampendous Shabby Blue embossing enamel - my absolute favourite embossing powder. I love the variety of colours within the enamel and it is also so thick and covers so well. There is even blue glitter within the enamel - hard to see on the photos.
I've used Crate Paper Maggie Holmes "Gather" collection papers cut into lots of strips. I've also used Paper House Productions "Snapshots" embellishments. 
For my next project I've made 2 birthday cards. I've used similar painting techniques and the same paper collection and embellishments as for the above scrapbook page. 
I never seem to have enough birthday cards so I always try to make a few with paper remnants after I've been scrapbooking. 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Nats hearts 1 : code IDD0042
 
Nats hearts : code IDD0043
 
Birdcage, small : Code IDT0019 
# words : code IDW0094
Happy Birthday: Code IDP0079
It's a Girl Thing : Code IDP0066

Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022

My last project is Weeks 30 and 31 for my "Schultz Family 2016" Project Life Album.
Here is a close up of the LHS. 
I used a "Painting with plastic" technique and watercolour pan paints on some of the white cardstock to create a customised background.
Once again the chipboard has all been embossed using Stampendous Shabby Blue embossing enamel.

Here is a close up of the RHS.  
I've used Crate Paper Maggie Holmes "Gather" collection papers, Paper House Productions "Snapshots" embellishments and a white paper doilie. 
Handwritten journalling is added to many of the cards, and I love using one of my many roller date stamps.
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Nats hearts 1 : code IDD0042
 
Loolabelles love arrows : Code IDD0030
Love grow hello : code IDW0083
Loolabelles cherry blossom : code IDDL00013
Loolabelle's freaky peep crosses : code IDD0050
Cool Super Brave : code IDW0077
Everything Everyday today : code IDW0082

Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

2 comments:

  1. Awesome PL pages and I love how you layered the photos on the regular layout! Eye catching and eye pleasing! Beautiful card too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that you've used the same 'watercolour on plastic' technique on all of the projects - they all look great!!

    ReplyDelete