Sunday, February 26, 2017

A Bit of Mixed Media Fun

Hello Scrappers Tracey here..

I have a couple of layouts to share with you this month using lots of fabulous Imaginarium Designs Chipboard and mixed media backgrounds.

My first project is one that I have created using ID cogs and star bursts which I have heat embossed.

"Your Smile Lights Up My Life"



I have created a missed media background using strips of paper, washi tape, colour ink sprays, chalkboard paint and stamps.


I love this aged teal embossing powder from Stampendous. I love the flecks of gold mixed
in with the teal.


 For the ID Chipboard  title I have heat embossed using a white powder.


My Second layout that I have to share has a beach feel.

"Beach Bums"

I have created this layout with a mixed media background also.
I had a selection of Imaginarium Designs alphas left that wouldn't have made a word so I have glued them  on raw to my paper, then sprayed over them using white gesso in a spray can. I used a stencil and texture paste before I  layered some colour sprays to create the background.




I heat embossed the flourish in white and the words to create the title in silver.
For the flourish above the photo shown below, I cut from the top of the Madison Gates.


 If you look closely in the above and below photo you can see ID alphas
that I used to create the background.


Below are images of the ID chipboard that I used to create the above projects.

 

 
  




Until next time..happy scrapping!



3 comments:

  1. Both of these are simply stunning!! LOVE the chipboard you used and the embossing is awesome!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just divine ... the colours are so well suited to your themes ... I love them <3 I also have a web designing company in Bangalore that could build you a kick butt website ... call me :) wink wink, nudge nudge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love how you colour the chipboard with the embossing enamel - one of my favourites too!! :)

    ReplyDelete