Tuesday, December 13, 2016

T'is the season to be jolly...

Hello.. how is everyone, almost ready for some chill time! It's always such a busy time of year for all. Cant wait to get on holidays! I'll be eating chocolate drinking wine and creating in my art journal all by the sea!

 I am also saying  GOODBYE AND THANK YOU! 
I've had a wonderful time here creating projects for Imaginarium designs for the past year!  Its been fun gals thanks for all the inspiration!

Anyway before I totally go I have a few projects to share as final inspiration to you!

"Capture"  
I used a whole sheet of stars for this page plus a few tiny shapes and title word. 








"be believing" 
Lots of mini shaped chipboard random placed and layered.











 ...and lastly some sweet tags to hang on the Christmas tree.
 I colorued the chipboard shapes and title words using inks. 











I hope today's post inspires you!
Thank you all so much and Merry Christmas to all!




1 comment:

  1. These are all beautiful but the Capture layout is my favorite! I absolutely LOVE the background! Magnificent, sparkly and fantabulous! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous creations with us over the past year!

    ReplyDelete