Thursday, December 29, 2016

Capture the Moment! & Include yourself :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you some of my creative fun with the fabulous Imaginarium Designs Chipboard. As we are heading in to a New Year I have been inspired to create layouts about what I would like to focus on; and that is including myself in more of the photos that I take, even though I don't like a lot of the photos of me LOL :).



For this layout I have just applied a simple finish of spray gesso on the chipboard feather.


IDDL0006



The finish on these chipboard branches and title is a combination of chalkboard mist and black ink.



IDFL0013


IDP0103




Well that is it for me for the moment, I do hope that you are loving all of the wonderful inspiration by the team this month!!! I do hope you all have a Wonderful, and Joyous New Year, and please stay safe!

Cheers and Happy creating!
Louise :) xxx










1 comment: