Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Stories To Tell

Hi, everyone. Carol here today, sharing 3 layouts, each with a story to tell.

"Love This"


For the first layout I left the chipboards raw. Used the gears chipboard negative as a window for cut out images.  Pop up the title chipboard with foam tape.



Love capturing my boy's face whenever we bring him out to playground. Love to see his exploring expressions.

"Lazy Days"


Love love this photo of my boy. This was his favourite spot for watching TV and napping.... So definitely have to capture memories of this spot. It's his "go to corner".


I gesso the chipboards. Colored them with Sharpie markers.



Pop up the chipboard title with foam tape again.



"Godzilla?!"


Ha ha... Me and hubby always laugh over this set of photos. My boy's first carpark and tracks toyset. Love how he just plop down and sit in the "lake" area in the middle of the tracks. So I gave my boy a nickname that time: Godzilla!!!!


I inked the cityscape stencil with 2 blue tones of distress ink and the outline with black soot distress ink. Stamped the roads and adhere cutout cars and houses.




Painted the chipboards with acrylic paints. For the 2 chipboard negatives, I adhered them to patterned papers to make the negative words stand out.




Painted the title chipboard with black acrylic paint.

Here's the chipboards I have used:











Hope you like my project sharing. Have fun and thanks for dropping by.


1 comment:

  1. I love that you used the negative chipboard piece on the first and third layouts! The boxes on the second layout ROCK! I love how they look!TFS!

    ReplyDelete