Tuesday, October 11, 2016

More for the boys


Hi there,,
Today I am sharing work from two great Imagiarium Designers ... Tanya & Karyn.

Here is Tanya's "Masculine" project for the month...


This Layout about my lovely boy! He is so sweet :) 

So I choose light colors and some gold accents!

Imaginarium Designs chipboard is covered with gold dry pigment and small heart  with black glaze



 And Karyn's gorgeous page...

I must say I really struggled with this theme at first - mainly because I couldn't find a photo!! But once I had the photo it was easy. I used the honeycomb chipboard because it reminded me of chicken wire on the farm, and I used the Great Aussie Bloke title because Aussie Blokes love their cars!! I created my background by firstly using the "Painting with plastic" technique then splatting the paints across the page. I used the prima Watercolor Confections "decadent pies" - these paints are so beautiful and creamy and vibrant yet in the pan paint style for ease of use. I painted the honeycomb chipboard using a Prima silver acrylic paint to look more like chicken wire and I painted the title using a black Dylusions paint.






Thanks girls for sharing your projects this month






1 comment:

  1. Both of these pages are pretty awesome but I really love Karyn's page!! The neutral colors are perfection!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete