Wednesday, August 3, 2016

STAND UP TAGS with Miriam


Hello everyone, Miriam here with two beautiful tags using Pion Design Papers.

The tag design is not mine, I first made one in a class some years ago with Charlotte Perkins and have

used it many times as I love the concept. There is a little card inside for a message and

 a fold at the back so it can stand up.




 Chipboard coated with Versa Mark Misty Mauve and clear embossed.





                                  
Hope you like these little tags as much as I do. Until next time.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. WOW - these are SO BEAUTIFUL and SO CLEVER too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing this CREATIVE design with us Miriam ... I LOVE this design and look forward to giving it a try, it works perfectly with my penchant for fancy folds :)

    ReplyDelete