Friday, August 26, 2016

Rust, Metallics and Chipboard with Tracey Fowler

Hi Everyone,

The weather here in Perth has been very cold and there doesn't seem to be any sign of Spring yet, so I can't think of a better way to spend my day other than creating in my "scrap room".

I have created 3 projects with ID chipboard and either used a metallic embossing powder or rusting paint to create different looks with the chipboard.

" The Boys"


I have used a crackle paint and stencil for the background and a water based  spray to create the background.  The ID Cogs, Phrase "The Boys" and Frame, I have used Prima Marketing Rust Pastes to give the chipboard a rusted look.  






" Beautiful"

This layout is taken of one of the gorgeous elephants at the Singapore Zoo.



I have once again used a stencil and texture paste to create some interest on the background of the page. I have then sprayed a water based ink over the background and flicked a
deeper colour over the page.

I have heat embossed the Nat's Squares, with a gold embossing powder and cut it in half to place under the photo.  I have used white gesso to paint the ID Chipboard title "Beautiful".





" Super Star"

I find making male cards difficult, but I wanted to set myself a mini challenge.
I have created a card for Father's Day which is early next month.


I have used both metallic embossing powder and rust paste on the ID Chipboard circles and title. I have used a white distress paint to cover the ID chipboard stars and letters.


 


 

 



Thanks for stopping by and seeing what we have been creating with Imaginarium Desgins Chipboard.
Happy Crafting
xx


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I absolutely adore the "rusty" chippies!! I have so much fun playing with chipboard pieces because you can do so many things with them!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS layouts and card Tracey!!!
    I confess that I have a soft spot in my heart for the overlapping circles and squares, I'm working on some cards for my Father at the moment (birthday and Father's Day) using lots of cogs/gears, so I'm feeling extra INSPIRED => THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete