Wednesday, August 17, 2016

More from Adriana ....

Hello everyone,

Adriana Bolzon  here today again with another project for this month.
Today I have a layout that I have created using some of the 

fabulous chipboards from "Imaginarium Designs"…. 


"You are AMAZING" layout by Adriana Bolzon




I painted all the chipboards with white gesso first, then painted with Distress paints, on the vine I added some cream Prills, Pearl drops and Glitter glue from Artdeco Creations.






With the title word - I added some glossy accents




 I just love these chipboard butterflies - they look like they are going to take off 






Here are all the Imaginarium Designs chipboards that I used for my layout.





Until next time, Thanks for looking :) 





I will be back again later this month with another project using the super

chipboards from Imaginarium Designs

Cheers Adriana Bolzon XXX


 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work here!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is such a gorgeous creation!! LOVE the way you added the color to the background! It makes me think of a beautiful sunrise or sunset. Every element of this layout is prettier than the last one making it a truly spectacular layout! TFS!

    ReplyDelete