Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Layouts by Tanya

Hello everyone!

Tanya here.

Do you love chipboards as me?
Imaginarium Designs chipboards are the best chipboards that I used!

You can paint it or emboss, cover with different medium or cut!
You always 
get a great result! Just try :)


And today I want to show you a few projects with Imaginarium Designs chipboards.



First LO about Wild Love!

Fantastic natural paper by Fabrika Decoru and Imaginarium Designs leaves are perfect combo!





This chipboard I colored with coffee spray






And title covered with black glaze






My second LO is absolutely another fave!

ID chipboards are very universal and you can work at different style!


In this case I covered all chipboards with black glaze too  



Thank you so much for your visit today!
Have a great day! 
Tanya)

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a dramatic layout the second one is!! I really love how you left so much space untouched! It really makes the photo and embellishments shine!!
    The first layout is also quite stunning! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both layouts are beautiful!!!
    LOVE the pretty layers of the first one, LOVE the CAS design of the 2nd one!!!

    ReplyDelete