Monday, July 11, 2016

Words, Phrases and a little tutorial

Hi there

This month we are celebrating Words & Phrases

Tanya has created this gorgeous page featuring her son this month.... 
The simplicity is just perfect. 
All of the chipboard has been painted with a glaze




Karyn has a Project Life spread to share PLUS a quick tutorial

My project for today is Week 10 of my Project Life 2016. I'm way behind with this but am determined to try and catch up. Project Life/pocket page scrapbooking is the perfect place to use lots and lots of chipboard words and phrases. The larger ID chipboard phrases are perfect to showcase on a single 6x4 PL card and the smaller individual words are perfect to overlay on photos. 

 

For this project I've used my Minc and some of the fabulous new Minc mediums to colour some of my chipboard pieces. You many not have known this but the Minc can be used with chipboard as well as paper and cardctock! To "Minc" your chipboard I've first painted a coat of the Minc reactive screen ink onto my chipboard (you could also use the Minc Paint). Then you need to let this dry completely - I left for a few hours to dry naturally. Then you add the foil and run it through your Minc - the result is just divine!! I have a Minc Mini which is the perfect size for cards and embellishments. I've also painted some of the Minc ink onto a card (see under the dress form chipboard) and added splatters of the Minc mist to a card, and also applied some of the Minc ink through a stencil - the possibilities are endless. The great thing about using the Minc reactive mediums is that you dont need to print your design on a laser printer.











Thanks for sharing girls!




1 comment:

  1. OOOO! Your pages are delightful! Love the Minc touches too! Fun and beautiful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete