Saturday, June 18, 2016

Teenage birthday card

So my little baby is turning 13 later this month ...



Lets check out the amazing cards the girls have created for Jessica

 Amanda's beautiful card


"A very feminine and girly card for this sweet teen 💕💕💕 The chipboard has been treated with Versa ink: Petal Pink and Kaisercraft Ink Pad: Lagoon. The numerals have also had a coat of Glitzin Glamour in Crystalina. Sooooo pretty"


Miriam made this lovely card
"I used "BETTY "stamp by Julie Nutting. Lindy's , Magical, Pink Ladies Pink, Sweet Violet Purple and Versa Color Silver"

 

Sue created this lovely card

 This my birthday card for a little bird..I have used my paper range and some magnolias to decorate
 


And finally Chitos has made this sweet number using Mica powders



I cant wait for Jessica to see them all
xxxx




2 comments:

  1. These are such lovely cards! I am sure she will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All such beautiful cards. especially love Amandas, the sweet colours make it just perfect for a 13 year old girl.

    ReplyDelete