Sunday, June 26, 2016

Scrappy Happy - with Tracey Fowler

It is hard to believe that we are half way through another year!  This time of the year gets particularly busy for my family and I. There are lots of sport, school and work commitments. As life does get busy it is hard to make time for those things that we enjoy to do in life. For me one of those things is Scrapbooking and I have learnt to make sure that I schedule time in during the week to do what I love. When I scrap, I completely forget about everything that is going on around me and it is my time to tune out and relax, which then makes it easier for me to keep up with things  and stress
less about the small stuff.

"Wishing You Happiness"



My Dad recently celebrated his 70th Birthday. It was a great opportunity to take some photos of him and his family together. This layout that I have created is a picture of the two of us. (I am often behind the camera, so there isn't too many photos of myself with my family members)


I have painted the chipboard using white gesso, and heat embossed the ID butterfly.






  "Handsome"


I have heat embossed the cogs and pie charts with an aged old gold embossing powder.





"Love & Laughter"


I have used two pieces of ID Chipboard, Denises Oval Art Deco Frame small and Clock Face and heat embossed them both with an aged ivory embossing powder. I have then cut them both in half so that I can used them symmetrically on my layout. I also will often cut my chipboard in half if I am going to tuck it behind paper layers or clusters so that I can get the most out of my chipboard.







   






Thank you for stopping by, make sure that you find some time to do something that makes you happy!







 

1 comment: