Saturday, June 11, 2016

Jessica's June Birthday Card Challenge

Hi Everyone,

As you may have already seen Natalie's beautiful daughter turns 13 later this month.


The Design Team have been busy making cards to celebrate Jessica becoming a teenager.

Tanya has created this gorgeous card.

Happy birthday!
I made beautiful card with flower and ID chipboards,
I covered one with metallic paint and another with distress ink.



Karyn has created this stunning card for Jessica

I love to make personalised cards - especially for special occasions! 
Mind you all birthdays are a special occasion!!
This card is 14cmx14cm and I've used a sheet of A4 cardstock for the card base. I design then print the name and sentiments along the top and bottom of the cardstock. I use MS Word to do this. I work out the positioning of the writing first by printing on A4 copy paper and when I'...m happy with the placement I print onto the cardstock. You must print with a laser printer so you can add the foil later. If you dont have a Minc/foil it still looks nice with just the black printing.
The magic happens next with my Minc and gold foil. I've then added some layers of patterned paper.
To embellish I used a "wrought iron" chipboard element. I sprayed it with 2 coats of ColorShine. When dry I painted some glitter paste around the edges. For this project I used some glitter paste but you can easily make your own glitter paste (in any colour you want to) by mixing some glitter with soft gloss gel. I sprayed the chipboard numbers with gold ColorShine (2 coats) then painted on more of the glitter paste on the top half of each.
Finally I added a black bling strip along the bottom of the papers and a
vintage element from my stash.












Chitose has made this amazing card for Jessica.
It has a gorgeous feminine feel and is very elegant. I love the soft colours and the ombre effect Chitose has used on the chipboard numbers.




Thanks for sharing ladies, I look forward to seeing more card creations that the Team create for Miss Jessica!

  

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful trio of cards! They are all so different but all are stunning in their own right! LOVELOVELOVE them all! TFS!

    ReplyDelete