Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Projects by Tanya

Hello everyone!
Tanya here.
And I have a few different projects for you:)

I want to begin with first LO  about myself. Bright color and gold accents - it is about me)
And my favorite Imaginarium Designs chipboard I covered with gold metallic paint


Close up:


I used

My second project for today - it is a Cover for a great album. I collected my pages in an album and decorate it with paper and Imaginarium Design chipboards

I covered chipboard with black glaze!




Thank you so much for your visit today, don't forget to leave some comments if you would like to win a pack of lovely chipboards !
Have a great day! 
Tanya)

4 comments:

  1. Stunning Album cover! I love your colors and the chipboard you chose to use is lovely!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and I love
    the diamond chipboard!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love the Trip of a Lifetime title! Would be perfect for our upcoming adventure. When will it be available in stores?

    ReplyDelete