Saturday, May 28, 2016

Cards & Tags

Good morning

Today I am sharing the last of the 'Cards & Tags' for this month 
and the girls have created some beautiful projects today!

Tracey has made these 2 sweet tags..

'I have created this tag by painting in white gesso, then stencilling with texture paste, and spraying two mists - green and gold. I have then heat embossed the ID Chipboard frames in antique gold.'

'My second tag, I have also painted with white gesso, then stamped a newspaper print image using distress ink to create my background. I have once again heat embossed the ID Chipboard Butterflies and layered the smaller butterfly on top of the large one.'

Leonie has created a card
'I have used the Morrocan Lattice on this Mixed Media Card. I've also added an Imaginarium Chipboard heart covered with patterned paper and a sweet little chipboard bird blended with ink and sponge'


And finally Solange has made this lovely Graphic 45 tag
'I made a shabby and romantic tag . I glued lace on the tag and apply acrylic gesso. The chipboards were covered with crackle paste.'



Thanks so much for stopping by
xxxx



2 comments:

  1. The trio of tags are quite stunning! I am especially fond of the butterfly tag! Gold embossing and a butterfly will get my heart every time!
    The card is also very pretty! Love the background and the soft and sweetly colored bird! TFS!

    ReplyDelete