Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Love my Nieces to Pieces - with Tracey Fowler

Hi All,

I consider myself as one very lucky lady, to have these gorgeous and adorable young ladies in my life. I am also very lucky and privileged to be there Aunty. 
Here are two layouts of my beautiful nieces.

"Laugh Every Day"




I used a stencil and texture paste to soften the paper and added drips of yellow twinking H20's.

The ID chipboard  Clock Frame , LeavesTitle, has been coloured using Tim Holtz distress paint.

 


"Beautiful Smile"





 Once again I have coloured the chipboard (Beautiful Smile, Kate Doily, Edward Relief) using distress paint and heat embossed the title.  I cut the "Kate Doily" in half and slipped in in behind the photo.

 

My Final layout to share with you this month is a layout of my two boys, walking around the walls of Chester in the UK. I adore this photo of my boys.

"Great Mates"




Once again I have used distress paint and embossing powder on my chipboard. As the background was very black, I swiped white gesso over the background to soften it.  Chipboard used is Peacock Feather by Louise Nelson IDDL0002 , Swirly Frame 6"x 4" IDFR0003 and Great Mates .


              


That is all I have to share with you today.
Take care xx

2 comments:

  1. All three of these layouts are gorgeous!!! I especially love the first one! The gray background paper with the yellow splats looks awesome!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous work
    on all the layouts!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete