Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Lots of scrapping today!

Hello, its Leeann here and today I have some scrapbook pages I created using lots of Imaginarium designs chipboard.  Lets take a wee look at each one.
This first page was inspired by a printed pattern paper by pink fresh studio. I used a pencil and scribble a circle around my photo and used lots of imaginarium chipboard design shapes to embellish. I trimmed a few pieces to get the haft circle design and trimmed the stem on the leaves. I layered a heart onto the title hello for extra detail! 

"Hello"











NATS HAND DRAWN








For this page I layered 2 of the bubble boarders and then added my photos, cut a flourish in half and arranged that under the middle photo. Mixed up my title using a couple of different chipboard fonts. I used my white distress stains on the circles and flourish, leaving the title raw.

"Our Happy Place"












On this page I colored each piece of chipboard using my  white distress stain and also used a hambly transparency  film under the frames for added pop. I loved this title and two toned this using my distress stains.

"Bright eyed and Bushy tailed"





 








Thanks for popping by I hope you were inspired to have a play with some chipboard pieces.

6 comments:

  1. These look amazingly! Love leeann's style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you did the circle around the photo with chipboard pieces!! Very eye-catching! LOVE the white spaces on both of the other layouts!! BEAUTIFUL! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layouts Leeann! Hello is my favorite but gee, they're all fabulous! !!

    ReplyDelete