Thursday, March 10, 2016

March Inspo From Leonie Neal-Dawson



Hello and welcome to the Imaginarium Designs Chipboard blog.  Leonie Neal-Dawson here with you today sharing my March Chipboard inspiration with you.
My first page started out with me wanting to create something pretty so I got busy with a stencil and water colour pencils.  On the background I recreated the colours and patterns in the paper I used from the Kaisercraft Finders Keepers range and accented it with some lovely chippie pieces.  I was very happy with the overall result. 


Chipboard Script words were just the right size to create my page title.   
I painted them yellow.


I backed one of my photos on the 'Wendy Frame' which I 'd coloured with Gelatos.   This helped to separate it from the others, and helped to tell the story of my pictures.

  


Lastly I used these leaves to embellish this small flower cluster.   
Gelatos were also used to colour the leaves. 

  








    




My second page started out with adding most of the chipboard pieces I was going to use to the base page first.   I used a matte medium to adhere the leaves and circles and clock face Chipboard.
Then I gessoed over the whole page.
Once dry I started adding colour with Kaisermists in various shades of green and blue.










  

The 'So Happy Together' title I sprayed separately before adding to the page using the same colour mists as on the background. 

 










Thank you so much for joining me today, Don't forget to leave a comment and a little love, and you will automatically be entered into the draw to win a prize back of Imaginarium Designs goodies. 








  

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Your backgrounds are absolutely amazing! The first one matches so perfectly that I had to look a few times to make sure it wasn't more paper!! GORGEOUS!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS backgrounds, FABULOUS colours and GREAT designs!!!

    ReplyDelete