Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Hello Hello :) :) :)

Hello Hello

Are you loving all of the wonderful Imaginarium Designs inspiration by the team this month?!!!! I am :)

Today I would like to share with you 2 layouts. The first one below is a layout that I completed in a fabulous workshop taught by Fiona Paltridge.




From the close-ups you will notice that I have treated the chipboard with the same mediums I have used on the backgrounds; Lindy's Stamp Gang spray mists.

IDD0046

IDD0045

IDN0001

IDW0079

This next layout is one I completed using one of my new chipboard designs [those circle frames around the photo] :)



With the chipboard circles I have just used a black ink pad to colour them :) The actual layout background is a photo I printed out on A4 cardstock. 

Well that is it for me for this month, I do hope you are having a great start to the week!

Cheers Louise :) xxx


12 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts and
    I love the colors
    on the first one!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts and
    I love the colors
    on the first one!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creating.. love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. I so love your creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh thank you so very much Ros xxoxx

      Delete
  5. LOVE the blues and purples!! So very pretty and the black and red one is a stunner!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much beautiful girl! xxoxx

      Delete