Thursday, March 24, 2016

Different Layouts by Tanya Palamarchuk

Hello everyone!
It is Tanya here.

I love different chipboards with phrases by ImaginariumDesigns! They all are very universal! You can paint this phrases or emboss or cover with mediums!
I made LO with my darling sweet daughter. She is so cutie)



ImaginariumDesigns chipboard I covered with metal silver acrylic paint

I love grey accents

My second LO is absolutely different!
It is bright and dynamic) This LO about me!
ImaginariumDesigns chipboard I covered with white embossing powder!



And last LO for today - about us !
I like to work with dark background!

In this LO all circles I covered with mint embossing powder.

Thank you so much for your visit today, don't forget to leave some comments if you would like to win a pack of lovely chipboards !
Have a great day! 
Tanya)


3 comments:

  1. Both are lovely
    created. Cute
    butterflies.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful trio of layouts!! LOVE the darker background on the third layout and the gray accents on the first one are so pretty! Your butterflies are lovely flitting around the page and your brilliant blue layout is a stunner!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya your projects are way cool love your style!

    ReplyDelete