Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Summer Layouts by Tanya

Hello everyone! 
Tanya here.
I hate the winter for the cold weather. I like hot summer and sea. I like sun and light evening, I like long day and yellow color!
So today I want to share with you 2 different LOs about summer days! I hope you feel my mood!
First about our trip to the lake. It was really paradise!
 This pretty sun by ImaginariumDesigns I covered with Gold paint

And this beauty title is covered by black ink

The second LO - about us! All flowers I painted with dry pigments and water. Also in the same way I covered frame and small hearts by ImaginariumDesigns, then I covered chipbords with Glossy




Thank you so much for your visit today, don't forget to leave some comments if you would like to win a pack of lovely chipboards !
Have a great day! 
Tanya)

3 comments: