Sunday, January 10, 2016

Welcome To A New Year and Another Term From Leonie Neal-Dawson

Hello to all our Imaginarium Designs readers.  It's a pleasure to be back on the Imaginarium team
for another term.  I have some super funky, freaky creations to share with you today.
Take a look at this page with Loolabelle's Freaky Peeps on it and Nat's pin wheels.



I sprayed the Freaky Peeps with white gesso and I love how they stand out amidst all the bright paint colours on the background and the pinwheels that are also painted in the same colours as the background. 


















How cool is this Freaky dude?! These are such fun characters and I thought they were perfect to scrap a page of my Teenager and I.




And I tried to keep things looking funky with a mix of Imaginarium Designs Alphas that I gave a quick spray with Charcoal Kaisermist to colour them.












My second page today feature another of my sons and a couple of my favourite pictures of him.
Hence the title, I love the mix of fonts in this title, adds a little interest to the phrase.




I used Distress paint to colour the phrase and then added clear embossing powder
for a little texture and shine. You can see further down I did the same with the circle border.



The stars I painted as well but I added some Crystallina Kindyglitz for a bit of sparkle.
Good old Kindyglitz hey? It never gets old. ;)















Thanks so much for stopping by the Imaginarium Designs Blog.
It's a pleasure to share these lovely Chipboard designs with you and hopefully inspire you to get creative with some of your own. 

Cheers Leonie Neal-Dawson.








1 comment:

  1. Hi Leonie.
    What lovely creations you shared with us today. The funky one is so colorful and fascinating. Love the vibrant colors.
    The second one has such lovely photos of your son. And to use them this way in a lovely layout is a gorgeous idea. The chippies make it all extra awesome.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely work.
    Hugs from Monica.... Spain

    ReplyDelete