Friday, December 11, 2015

Feeling Festive


Its that wonderful time of the year ... and the girls are feeling festive!

Solange has created this lovely set of tags
So pretty and so very festive!!

Romys last project with us for this year is this gorgeous card.
"I made a Christmas card featuring the lovely chipboard presents by Imaginarium Designs. I first used distress ink to create a solid brown background and then decorated them with some gold glitter and pearls."



Elena's card is divine - I hope she sends this one my way :)
"I was inspired by Christmas and therefore I have on my card magnificent chipboards a fir-tree and New Year's baubles! I painted them with gold paint! "


Carol has blown me away with these creations
"I created 3 Christmas cards for the December themed project. A series of Nutcracker Christmas cards. Painted the chipboard quotes with glitter acrylic paints."


 


And lastly Tanya has created this beautiful page
A page about my darling girl and magic of Christmas. Just believe! All ID chipboards I covered with embossing powder."




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed our festive creations.

5 comments:

  1. All are so pretty
    and festive!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... What a lot of fabulous projects the ladies created for us. Such a lot of lovely inspiration. So many gorgeous details to study. They are all special and very beautiful.
    Thank you ladies..
    Hugs from Monica...... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I be on your Christmas card list? These are all so lovely! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creations,
    so fun and festive!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - what a WONDERFUL Christmas collection - LOVE them ALL, especially Tanya's MAGICAL layout!!!
    EVERYONE has done a wonderful job CREATING with their chippies - THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete