Monday, November 30, 2015

Love my chipboard!!! :) :) :)

Hello Hello

Today I would like to share with you a layout and some close ups of class layouts featuring the awesome Imaginarium Designs Chipboard :) :) :)





IDD043 Nat'sHearts
I have kept the treatment of the chipboard title and hearts very simple, the chipboard was first sprayed with Krylon spray gesso and then coloured with Prima Color Bloom Spray mist.

And the next photos are close ups of classes I will be teaching next week in Queensland. I soon can't wait!!! :) :) :) Of course they feature my all time fave chipboard, Imaginarium Designs LOL :) :) :)_










Cheers for now and I hope you have a great week :) :) :)

Louise xxx

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful work
    on all of these!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHH MY WOW these are just amazing! I wish I lived in Australia so I could follow one of your classes or maybe two or three or four or five............sight! I am going to miss you all & the pretty chipboards tooo boehoe.....thank you for the inspiration Louise xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh Amy thank you so very much! And Right Back at you!!! Will miss your beautiful creativity on the blog!!! :) xxxx

      Delete
  3. STUNNING, ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!
    WOW - EVERYONE is going to have an AMAZING ADVENTURE in your class Louise!!!
    PS - do you think anyone would notice if we moved Qld down to Vic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Wow! thank you so very much Tracy :) xxx
      PS I am hoping to be back in Vic teaching mid next year :)

      Delete
  4. These are simply gorgeous!! I love the flakes of gold in the second one but your use of color is spectacular!!! Absolutely divine! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layouts. Gorgeous colors and clever use of great chippies. Your photos are awesome.
    Thank you for sharing your creativity.
    Hugs from Monica...Spain

    ReplyDelete