Monday, November 16, 2015

Generations

Hello, Solange Marques here again and today I'll share with you some layouts using the beautiful Imaginarium designs chipboard.
November is the gratitude month and I am so grateful because I have many generation of my family alive.
Here are five generations together: me, my mother, my grandmother, my daughter and my granddaughter:


I covered the chipboards with  brown acrylic paint and after I add copper embossing powder:














IDS0007 Dress
IDS0018 9 Cogs on board
IDS0059 Monarch Butterfly
IDS0067 Moroccan Shape
IDS0038 Lattice Door
IDB0009 James Border
IDT0014 4 Small Butterflies
IDT0025 2 Manequins adn Hoop
IDFL0008 Leaves and cirle Flourish
IDW0045 Generations
Lemoncraft papers
Acrylic paints
Cooper embossing powder

The second layout is about my grandmother and my granddaughter:


The chipboards were coverd with acrylic paint and after I added some touches of goldenpaste:



On the butterflies I used Gold Glitter Paste:


On the title I applied only ink pad:








IDP0090 Great Grandmother
IDS0017 Clock Face without Centre and Hands
IDS0059 Monarch Butterfly
IDT0014 4 Small Butterflies
IDFL0005 Long Swirly Florish
Lemoncraft papers
Prima Stencil
Watercolor
Acrylic Paints
BoBunny Gold Glitter Paste
Golden Paste


and finally my last layout: my grandmother and my 2 grandchildren:



I applied BoBunny Pearlescent on this chipboard:


 On this other heart, I applied acrylic pait, stamp and ink pad on the borders:


On the flourish I used modeling paste and white embossing powder:





IDFL0005 Long Swirly Florish
IDP0144 Treasure the Time
Bird Heart
Lemoncraft papers
Prima Papers
Prima Flowers
BoBunny flowers
Acrylic Paints
BoBunny Pearlescents
Modeling Pate
White embossing powder
Pink ink pad
IndigoBlu Script Stamp

I hope you enjoy it!

Please be sure to leave a comment to go in the running to win a pack of chipboard


10 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous layouts!!! LOVE the 5 generation photo!! So special to have 5 generations in one photo!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Barbara, it is really so special for me!

      Delete
  2. PRECIOUS photos, DELIGHTFUL layouts and SO MANY MEMORIES!!!
    WOW - I don't think I have ever seen a 5 generation photo before - what a MAGIC MOMENT!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing these with us Solange, my family is precious to me and it is wonderful to see others treasure theirs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it ! 5 generation photo <3
    corinne de france

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects, every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Solange you have been so busy and creative making these awesome layouts. I love the pictures you used. And the way you used the chipboard elements make the pics even more decorative. I love your colors too. Great work. You are very talented.
    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely art. It was great inspiration.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete